- Quarter hours of operation:
- Sunday: 3:00pm - 8:00pm
- Monday-Thursday: 9:00am - 10:00pm (space reservations must end by 9:45pm)
- Friday: 9:00am-5:00pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Holiday Closings:
- Thanksgiving break: November 28-29, 2019
- Interim Hours:
- Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday - Sunday: Closed
NOTES ON SPACE REQUESTS:
As per our standard policy, usage of our spaces must align with Universty policies and regulations, as well as the policies and vision of the Center for Identity + Inclusion. Please refer to our curent Space Rental Guidelines prior to submitting a request.
The Center reserves the right to decline a request that does not align with its vision and mission, even if space is available. CI+I also reserves the right to alter requests based on the needs of the offices housed here. If a change to a confirmed space is necessary, a Center staff member will contact you to offer alternate space options available to your organization.
- STUDENT GROUPS:
- Currently Enrolled Students are invited to use our new online system called Roomzilla. In order to become a user of the Roomzilla system, students must first submit a request for account setup at https://ucinclusion.wufoo.com/forms/student-space-request-account-form/ . Room availability can be viewed in realtime, but please keep in mind that approval is not automatic; requests can take up to 3 days to approve.
- The student reserving the space is assumed to be the responsible party for the event requested.
- Events must conclude 15 minutes prior to the close of the Center. Clean up must conclude by the close of the building.
- During the week, recurring requests (i.e. weekly/monthly meetings, etc) are allowed in all rooms except for the Community Lounge. On Sundays, recurring requests are allowed in the Community Lounge, while all other spaces are dedicated to studying.
- Requests for Fall will be accepted for programming until Friday, December 6th. Requests for Winter Quarter can be submittd beginning Monday, December 30th, 2019.
- CAMPUS DEPARTMENTS:
- Please note our new fee structure effective July 1, 2018. Fees are detailed in our Space Rental Guidelines.
- Campus partners and departments must submit requests for space via Staff Online Request Form found here . Requests can take up to 3 days to approve.