Fall & Winter 2018-19 Timeline
Hours of operation during the quarter (Beginning Monday, October 1, 2018):
Hours of operation during the quarter:
- Sunday, 3:00pm-8:00pm (no space reservations taken)
- Monday-Thursday, 9:00am-10:00pm (space reservations must end by 9:30pm)
- Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm (space reservations must end by 4:30pm)
- Saturdays closed
Holiday Early Closings: Center closes at 12:00 noon on the following days:
- Wednesday, November 21, 2018
- Monday, December 24, 2018
- Monday, December 31, 2018
Holiday Closings: Center is closed on the following days:
- Thursday & Friday, November 22 & 23, 2018
- Tuesday, December 25, 2018
- Tuesday, January 1, 2018
- Interim Break Hours: Monday - Friday, December 17th - January 4th, 9:00am-5:00pm
NOTES ON SPACE REQUESTS:
Winter Quarter Space requests will open to:
- Student Groups on Friday, November 30, 2018
- Campus Departments on Monday, December 10, 2018
Requests are considered in the order in which they are received, must be made at least 7 days in advance of need, and can take up to 7 days to process.
Usage of our spaces must align with Universty policies and regulations, as well as the policies and vision of the Center for Identity + Inclusion.
No requests are accepted during finals week in order to provide study space for students.
- Only currently enrolled students may request space and will be considered the responsible party for the durations of the reservation/event.
- Please note our new fee structure effective July 1, 2018. Fees are detailed in our 2018-19 Space Rental Guidelines.
*You will be asked to log in with your CNetID and password.