Please join us for an informative session on filing taxes as a graduate and professional student in the U.S.*
Tuesday, February 6
5710 S. Woodlawn Ave.
4:00 pm - Presentation and Q&A with University representatives
5:00 pm - Peer-to-peer Q&A
We will cover important information such as:
- How to determine the type of income you received
- Requirements for filing a federal and state tax return
- What tax documents you may (or may not) be issued
- What tax documents you are required to submit
- Important deadlines and resources
Students can ask questions of each other in an informal setting during the peer-to-peer Q&A session.
*The University cannot provide personal tax advice to individual students.